Monday, November 30, 2009

--speCial daTinG

-Sunday, 28 Nov 2009-

Fuyyyyyyoooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~~
1st time go out dating, beside still got my sibling(my sis, Candy) d.. hahax..
coz.. before, i don like brin them out d.. wakaka~~ ( bad sis hor..?? )
i was also surprise that be willing to bring her out.. thx be^^
mummy oso surprise i brin Candy go out.. =P
before go out, my ee they all oso ask.. y brin her out..? do spotlight ah..? hahax..

V go sunway thr..
Ani finally test tiok be d drivin skills..
(fast leh..?? now korkor d fast o my be d faster..?? Candy cant love my be ha.. XD hahax~~)
v watch jor two shows..
Ninja assasin & New moon..
before watch.. go dono wat BBQ restaurant eat..
order wat things bo wat things d.. zzZ..
Damn ''pro'' d restaurant..
sis order d food very big lor.. -.-''
She very pai sie.. so got 'mian qiang' eat a bit vegetable..
mayb coz 1st time go do my 'spotlight' gua.. hahax..
when she finish her ''big meal'' already about 6pm d..
the movie is 5.45pm d.. late d.. sobz..
samore wan go toilet.. -.-'' late + late..

Go in tat time.. >.<>
many killing d scenes tim..
noe Candy scare d.. lend jor her my bao bei jacket.. -.-''
actually me oso pa pa d.. but got be.. hehex^^
after the show, continue another show (New Moon)..
erm.. tis show... not scary can say 'romantic' lor..
but sis don understand wat the show was talkin about.. zzZ..
still tell me she noe d last sentence of d show..
"Marry me, Bella" -.-''
kek sei me nia.. nx tm don brin her go watch tis type of movie d..
waste my money.. T.T
actually 2day come is wan to watch Christmas Carol d..
sobz.. but too late d.. 9xxpm.. haix~~ sad..

After movie time.. sure is.... Dinner time..
hoho~~ get to eat d^^
coz very hungry d, bo bian thn go buy waffle eat sin..
Dinner place: Auto City- Ice Ice Baby
erm.. can say is be 1st time brin me go AutoCity eat neh~~
Yeah~~~ happy nia^^
order many things leh..
be very like d black pepper beef rice -.-''
sis order black pepper chicken rice (she damn like it)
me eat dono wat Italy d mee.. T.T not very nice.. coz too sticky d..
still got i damn like d.. ^.^v ''cola biscuit''
long time din eat d.. huhu~~~
still got order big big size d apple juice & dono wat wat papaya d..
**all d name is simple put d.. hahax.. and the pic will b uploaded when i can upload it..

thn v go thr d ''tiao zao shi chang'' walk walk..
many leng leng d clothes & things lor.. @.@
but mou lui d.. cant buy anythin pun.. sobz..
2day use money for everythin dou 3per d.. zzZ..
movie tickets 3per.. meals 3per.. PAIN..

sorry be, use d so much money.. >.<
hmm.. be lor.. always don let me take pic..
a bo d blog will b very perfect when i post all d pic up..
hmm.. bu guan d lar.. nx tm muz take d.. =P

***Be, thx for givin me so much nice nice d memories..
i noe.. got u thr.. everthin will be ok d.. hehex^^
love u o~~ muackss..

No comments:

Post a Comment