Saturday, June 12, 2010

--11 Jun 2010

I'm back~!
Yeah~!!
long time din come here to update my blog d..
T.T no choice..
3 weeks...... my home d pc no ppl wan to touch..
coz..... no line.. =.='''
cek ark nia..

recently.... hmmm...
good news:
All assignments pass up d..
finally can relax d..
thanks to everyone who help me a lot in my assignments..
Thanks so much ya~ muackx.. =P

last Sunday go dinner with babe's classmates & Sir..
be's classmate got d cute cute d pet.. >.<
when can i buy one for myself..??!? Argh~!!!!
Having Dinner in Tambun..
Nice~! ∩_∩

Heavy rain coz my hostel smells like longkang..
=.='' sumtime don feel like going 2 d toilet..
Mei D said: feel like vomiting when i'm taking my bath..
XD   got smell so keat bo..?!?

Monday Mei D jio go Redbox..
i was sleeping like a pig  =P
bo bian lor.. Tuesday go..
almost 8 hours record again..
our Boss tire d.. XD
old d ho..?!?
so v back early.. coz still nid 2 go bk her hostel..
take her things & red dog.. hahax~
we won a sparkling wine after v join a
very lame d game.. -.-''
it's too easy for Mei D d.. hahax~

my class ah.....
erm.. overall still not bad lar^^
but d kiam pa d Mr. Pink dono y missing jor 1 week..
Mr. Pink, u very keat d ho..
no nid study liao ha..!!!!

Thursday.....
Movie's Day~!!
New movies:
The A-Team & The Karate Kids
watch The A-Team
with Babe & Da Fei
in Gurney..
Dinner in Nandos
with Chicken.. >.<
Fuyoh~~! Nice~!!! Keat~!~!!
Good~!
tsk tsk.....
Da Fei, still nid my babe serve u to eat chicken ah..?!

Cindy says secretly:
*pity d da fei, stay in penang one week,
day day cook mee eat nia.. cek ark lor~!



everyday passes peacefully..
It's good.. but then dono y..
Cindy mood not very good pun..
p_q wat to do leh...?!
Stress..?!?
for.....
exam..? Final..?
or.. others..?
I dono.. haix~

wish to have a holiday NOW..!!








mai siao lar..!! =.=''
close pc..
go sleep then 4get every bad things now!

Nitez~! myself.. XD  miaow~
Love~❤

No comments:

Post a Comment