Wednesday, November 3, 2010

--3 Nov 2010

First of all,
sorry to my BLOG..!! =(

I have no time for U
Don't even say wanna update photos..
haix..
This is LIFE~!
no choice.......
what to do..?



Recently..
working life is still quite good,
things that change is
just Richard left me alone there d..

This Monday i have the chance to join
Roadshow in Traders Hotel about Australia Tourism
It's quite interesting & challenging..
My 1st time to attend this type of ...... (smth like function)
I'm glad to get there, coz normally as a trainee,
i will never have the chance to attend the function..
(heard that people attend should be have 4-5years experience)
I'm REALLY REALLY VERY LUCKY, right?
how many people will have the chance that i get?
but need to do briefing when back.... x.x my god....

**Anyway, Cindy appreciate it~ =)

Another thing is
THANK YOU RICHARD..!!!
Without you, i don even have the chance to be in here.
Today CA say:
"Cindy is lucky but is Richard give you the lucky!"
YES..!!!!!!
AGREE!! *with all hands up


Oh ya,
i have my Chubby last week
but in the end sad thing happens
Sorry, Chubby.....
i do love you with all my hearts!!

i just talk to babe wanna have a blog for you
we planning to have a bigger house for you
having a better meals for you
& getting much more time for you
taking a lots of pictures with you
capture every single movement of you

sorry cause not taking good care of you
make you suffer for that period

i just wish that i have time to upload
the short period we are together here

MISS U_Chubby
R.I.P

No comments:

Post a Comment