Friday, December 31, 2010

--31 Dec 2010

Last post on 2010
it means that this is the last day of year 2010
it mean today is New Year Eve
& i'm here writing my last post
What did it mean..?!?

Oh no...
New Year Eve I'm staying at home

Why..?
WHY..?!?

just a very simple & stupid reason..
I'm sick in this specific time & date..
How sad is my life.. p_q

My babe...
Sick too.. hahax.. XD
but then...
he says,
this is the present i give him for new year..
you see.. you see....
Whose dear will say them liek that geh..?
tsk tsk tsk..
another sad case.. T.T

this is my first time take MC
Thanks my mummy come & fetch me from penang
Sorry to make you worry

Thanks babe too
how dare you are huh..?
midnight still sms ask mummy come & fetch me..
but then..
i love it.. =)
make u worry jor..
but no choice.. take care of me is part of your LIFE..!!
NOT only responsibility.. =D


Goodbye 2010~!

No comments:

Post a Comment