Sunday, July 3, 2011

3 Jul 2011


1DAY KL TRIP in MAY
with Harry, Vincent(Harry's brother), ChinWei, babe Sean and ME..

Thanks to the one who drive =)
we know it's really tiring.....
ARIGATOO nah~!! 

Three little piggies in the car.. xD
left one is Chin Wei and the right one... SEAN babe..
he knows I will take picture geh.. luckily you cover har.. a bo....... =X

See see see....
very cute d dog "pet pet"..

Another "sleeping beauty"

Then what can i do when they are sleeping?
huh..?!?
of coz is....... "chit chaik chit chaik"

A toilet break 
and I'm in the car..

take picture again.. xD

Chin Wei looks like GANGSTER Dai Lou =X

Harry wants to eat still wants to talk.. xD
see.. TAM JIAK GUI


Who say Penang always jam..?!?
KL lagi JAM!!!!!
and finally we reach KLCC


1st station, BOOKSHOP
this is their main point to come KL (if not mistaken xP)


Babe is reading...............


BUT.. is comic.. >.<




Ki Ki Taiwan Cuisine
I have been here when come for briefing with CA =)
NICE..!!!!


Food 
    Babe's                               Harry & Vincent
Chin Wei & his
Babe's
Mine 
Harry's
Vincent's
Harry & Vincent =D


Next station, 
UNIQLO 


I spent RM300 in the shop >.<GREAT~!!!!!!!
WALLET BLEEDING SERIOUSLY!!!!!


ONE PIECE in UNIQLO


Other than my  ONE PIECE,
Naruto, Disney's characters like Mickey, Minnie, Bambi.
& some animation also there.. =)
PAVILION
Not much things to shop there.. =X
TOO EXP lar...
but............ 
I still bought something.. hahax...

STICKY
*p/s: my 1st time to try it. =X
As you all know, there have a lotss of favourite actually..
I bought two MIX type =)
again! EXPENSIVE.. >.<



See, MANs with pink bag xP
is cute 


MNG 
=X
I spend again!! >.<
Shrit + Pant almost RM300 
luckily I tahan tiao... bought one only.. xP


Yakitori


Dinner in KL before going back




my 


HIAO CHIN WEI =D
DAMN CUTE LAR U!!!


Have a GREAT day with all of you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment