Sunday, January 8, 2012

14 Jan 2012

First post in 2012 
Happy Valentine Day

♥ Went KL for 2012 count down on 29 Dec 2011
with Mummy, Pig and babe =]
11.59pm bus from Parit buntar to Pudu Station..

In Bus

♥ Is hard to sleep in bus.. T^T
and when i finally reach my dreamland..
is time to wake up.. >.<'' (4.30am)

Yee Lim (cousin) had been waiting us for about half an hour there.
What a super good cousin.. xD
But but but.....
I will never wait for u there.. xP

♥ Our Bed
Me & Babe in Yee Lim's bedroom
Mummy & Pig sleep outside
Yee Lim sleep on the...................... =D
pity guy..

First day outfit
♥ Cindy & Pig

♥ Babe & Me 

Having breakfast with Yee Lim's gf (Pui Yee) too..
♥ Yee Lim: I'm HUNGRY~~~~~~~

Mummy

Pig

babe boss 

1st shopping stop - Sunway Pyramid

I buy nothing there.. ='(
mostly because of the price.. >.<

My sister's favourite shop

Cindy is addicted to Leopard xP

♥ Tea time in Honeymooner
& doughnuts from Krispy Kreme
Hmm~~ I ♥ Mango


Christmas decoration in the mall..

My cute mummy and pig
Pig's head sipek funny =D

Mummy & me 
Mummy!!!!
Take picture should smile ok..!! >.<"

GINTEL have a fair there..
Cute robot man with pig

Cute Gintel robot man.. =D

Walk till my leh super "sour"..
Rest time.. hohoho.. next stop with my favourite dessert.
somewhere with a noisy cow.. xD
Where.. Where.. Where is it???
Is MOO COW

Love the design of this.. 
Looks like i'm in a farm.. hahahaha...

Mummy is serving me.. hehehe..  xP

Our I ♥ Moo Cow Frozen Yogurt

After having dinner, went for ShiSha with Pig, Babe and Yee Lim..
Stupid Yee Lim left us there for about 1hours++

Pig's 1st time 
=D see.. sipek funny face


Next day
IKEA shopping =)


My sale women mummy =D
selling blanket?? 

eating time again... xP

Guess.. What is this?


Time Square

Babe and I count down here 

Supper after count down =]
VI Concept Restaurant
Car and balloons~

Ipad Menu

The sport car's seat

Fish & Chip
*expensive. =.='''

Pizza

Sweet couple 
Yee Lim & Pui Yee

♥ The toilet..
Super special.. Open with the steering..
Water will come out from the exhaust pipe..

Saw people try to open with the exhaust pipe.. xD
sipek funny nia..

No comments:

Post a Comment