Tuesday, October 20, 2009

--Damn ''LuCky'' day

arh!!!!!
Today reli very 'lucky'..
bao bei jacket kena colour.. zzZ..
kek sei me.. =.=''
i noe not mami fault lar.. but still angry d mah.. T.T
mami sori me not purposely ''fa pi qi'' on u d..
luckily not be's jacket kena.. if not.. i reli speechless d.. hahax..

while playin facebook game..
suddenly outside got very very loud d sound..
daddy run go out.. =.='' car kena ppl langgar tiok..
1st sentence dad say is... ''u dono drive d hio..?'' -.-''
samore ask ppl got license bo.. zzZ...
kena a bit gai lor.. right side d ''car light'' break..
my vios.. sobx...
tat uncle charm d.. nid pay for our car's repair charge n also his own car d..




--happy things.. yeah~~~
1st time webcam wif bebe o..
(1st time play webcam is play wif mami them when i'm in penang time square)
hoho~~ sure is happy + happy + happy X1000000000000000......times d lar..
but bro n sis them keep kacau beside.. zzzz..
make me cant hear be oni.. -.-''
be talks samore so soft..
when become so si wen d har..? (answer it wif ur honesty o..) =P
lazy ppl.. samore lying on bed talk wif me.. zzZ..
but d line a bit slow.. make me keep hang d.. T.T
got once can move tat time i say "YEAH!!" n near to 2 webcam..
be laugh me.. zzz.. T.T wwwwuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~~~~~~~




**hmm.. Bebe.. u wan me write in eng d.. -.-''
nah~ write for u d..brain keep jam.. hahax.. XD
so write a bit bit oni..
if wanna write mood d things cant write in eng d..
sure cant express well d..
Sumimasen~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment