Saturday, July 31, 2010

--29 Jul 2010

huhu~~
Thanks my babe,
fetch me back from penang..
muackss~❤

went to Gurney
had our dinner at Chilis
full of peoplesssss... >.<
thanks d customer who decided to sit outside
only v get to sit inside.. ∩_∩
what a LUCKY DAY~!


babe order one set of chicken meal
one set of beef meal
because Cindy doesn't eat beef  >.<

set that be ordered
Fire-Grilled Chicken & Portobello

While waiting for d meals,
my babe ~❤

me ∩_∩
babe's technique problem.. wahaha~~

be ah, soon.....
Cindy's blog will only full of ur pics..
don't have mine d.. ≧▽≦

-Our Chilis Meals-
babe's beef set
(not bad neh~~ d roti.. XD)
Cindy's Fire-Grilled Chicken & Portobello
(not bad too.. but d chicken too big for me)

Thanks babe for 'cuttin' d chicken for me..

oh ya~
we had two body guards in the car
let me introduce u all..
Let's see~~
Da Fei & Xiao Fei,
Good Job ya~ =P

we had bought tickets
for ''Salt" - 11.30pm
but then..
In the end, we had not used d tickets
not feeling well.. n lazy to watch d..
we went to play games beside d GSC cinema..
Thanks babe pui me play so lame d game..
hehex.. muackss~~~~
went back hostel to take things
before we went back..

Having a Great Night
with my boy
Sean Khor,
I
L-O-V-E
Y-O-U
muackss~❤

No comments:

Post a Comment