Tuesday, August 3, 2010

--2 Aug 2010

having an interview today..
result is....
.........
.....
waiting for d reply.. XD
(don't want to comment too much on it)

huhu~~~
babe fetch me to have my ''late'' dinner..
before this....
buy disc again.. -.-''
babe ah,
ur home d discs can be described as
Many Until Can Go Lelong d..
still wan buy wor.. =P
hahahahax~~~~

hiak hiak ^.^Y
long time din go out like this with be d..
Thanks babe~~ ∩_∩
like tonite d babe..
coz v had a reli reli long time
din play like tis d..
muackss~❤

babe,
sick d must take more care ya..
DON'T DRINK ICE..!!!!
(no any excuse allowed)
i know nite cant reli slp well
(of course lar..
bcoz without me beside be mah
XD  zi lian-ing~~~~)
so... must rest more d..
but don't keep lyin on sofa or bed..
it doesn't help d.. believe me^^
faster recover..
Don't make me worry d..


erm..
about my future......
there are a lots alots n alots
of ideas in my mind..
it's hard to make decisions..
but then..
no choices..

when it is d time,
WE have to decide which way
WE want to go,
WE have to decide which life
WE want to have.

I HATE TO MAKE SUCH A
VERY IMPORTANT
DECISION
*rawr

No comments:

Post a Comment