Thursday, August 5, 2010

--04 Aug 2010

I woke up at 9am..
A very "GOOD" morning..
being.....
force to wake up by a freaking noisy voice..
haix........
my Wednesday ah... >.<

I was enjoyin my happy last holiday mah..
Couldn't you just give me some...
a little.... peace.......?

haix..
whatever...

Afternoon pui Babe go to hospital
to visit Grandma with Jie..
>.< pai sie + pai sie + pai sie..
be say i din call jie.. >.<
coz i will feel weird.. n feel old..
if frens call me jiejie mah.. =P
Jie, pai sie ha.. -.-'''
Gomen nasai~~~~~

Cindy hopes Popo
faster recover ya~~ ^.^
wish u healthy always~~~

ben be..
go thr should pui popo talk a bit d mah..
samore so... so... so... (secret) =P
say d later be kill me.. XD

went to AutoCity
had our lunch+breakfast in
IceIceBaby~~ huhu~~ ^.^
my lovely biscuit..
I Miss The Taste~ ∩_∩

on the way back,
jie wan me to help be
''hon'' people if be didn't..
but ho........
mostly...
is i call be don ''hon'' ppl d.. XD
pai sie ha..
cant help u.. =P

in home,
enjoyed my 'si guei teng'
with a lot of sweet huan zhu
in my aircorn room
watching my Tom & Jerry
It's really...
really... ENJOY!!!!!
Sweeeetttt~~~~~
Cooolldd~~~~
Funnnnyyy~~


and then...
Is...
Basketball Time ^.^
+ xiaozhu..
kena a ball hit on my head..
PAIN..!!!!
babe.. p_q
You Din Protect Me d.. sobx~~
sad d... wwwwuuuuuuuu~~~~~~~~~

funny thing happens.
a lot of KIDS with few BALLS
at d same court..
1st time i play with so so so many balls..
& i realise that...
Why There Is Only One Ball In Each Match
because too many balls..
sure will kena hits.. XD
It's PAIN..!!!
believe me.. >.<

the kids take jor our place..
T.T  have 2 sit aside..
cek ark lor..
kena bully by kids.. hahax..
oh ya... now i only noe tat..
basketball got 2.5 marks d..
keat.. XD 1st time i hear it..
not bad not bad..
at least i 'learn' somethin from the kids..
hahahahahahaxx.......

Kids are cute.
But nowadays d kids...
is Funny..!! ≧▽≦

No comments:

Post a Comment