Saturday, February 6, 2010

--Cindy's Birthday

Finally done my stupid assignment..
just simple done it, for pass up only..
sien lor.. ⊙﹏⊙

15mins more is my birthday d..
hahax.. dono zomok..
bo mood d.. Sienz nia..

still dono later wat is going 2 happen later..
thx my Tangtang ytd midnite 4am sms wish me..
busy pia my assignment tis few days..
damn bo eng d..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
-2009 d birthday-

erm.. pass in NS camp lor..
cek ark nia..
18 years old d birthday juz pass like tis..
but... not bad pun lar..
pass wif Ns machii.. ^.^
most of us birthday on Feb d..
Christine, Joan, Cindy, Idol, Steph......
all celebrate together when family day

receive many wishes lor..
not bad not bad..
even in camp, still got ppl rmb d.. kakaz..
but still a bit sad sad..
even i already noe tat time (he) wont say 2 me d..
still waiting wif hope.. -.-''
in the end...........≧︿≦
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-before 2009-

hehex.. last time pass birthday wif 2 cakes d..
one is normal big cake, one is small cake..
small cake got doll d.. Ultraman.. kakaz..
dono tis year got 2 cakes ko bo.. kakaz..≧▽≦
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-2010 d 19years old birthday-

tik tok..

tik tok..

tik tok..

finally...
12am d.. is 5 Feb d..
baka be straight take d cake give me..
samore say:"Nah.." >﹏<
be.. bo lang ah neh eh lar..

Cindy's birthday cake from babe ≧ω≦


Cindy's birthday present from babe ≧ω≦

love shape d neh.. ◡‿◡✿
leng leng o~ very very ''eu xieu''..
very scare Cindy will spoil jor it.. +﹏+

juz a very simple d cake + present..
Cindy very happy o..
ben dan be.. i noe u poor d.. >▽<
coz tis 3 weeks v spent jor a lot of money..
hehex.. very pai sie ha.. +﹏+
don feel sorry, kays..?
got be pui me pass my birthday tat is enuf for me
sha gua, muackss~
Love U..!!! ◕‿◕✿

thanks all the fren who wishes me & remember my birthday..
kakaz.. love u all too.. friend-love oni ya.. hahaz..
erm.. can say is my 1st time receive so many wishes..
college frens, TAR frens...... huhu~
YZ(Jessica) shock me nia.. call me when i in class..
1st time she call me.. Fuyoh~~~~
wish me happy birthday wor.. kakaz.. thx ya..
Xs very good d.. ^.^ 12am oredi wish me..
hmm... tat SY.. so so so late wish me..
sad nia.. wwwuuuuuu~~~~
Clover, Ah Pang, Celine & Mei D 4 siao za bo..
send almost same and almost same time..
hahax.. thx ya^^
wish Mei D u all in workin place happy happy o..
wish Ah pang & Celine u all interview success ya..
wish Clover...... v can get job 2gether ya.. kakaz..

Thanks..!!
for the present o..
Ah pang d "xiao soo"
Mei D & Clover d "Ultraman"
kakaz.. Love u all so so so so much.. ≧▽≦
**pic i will try post wif my best.. hehex..

No comments:

Post a Comment