Tuesday, December 29, 2009

--beBe Diary repOrt parT I

2day be goin hatyai d..
early early wake up d..
me oso half wake half slp pui be.. hahax..
8 sumthin be go tat time
send d a very long gas d msg.. hahax..
(jokin d.. =P cant angry ah..)
ask me rmb don slp late lar..
rmb drink more water lar..
cant yai yai lar..
rmb miss him lar.. (zi lian.. blek.. =P)
zai lar zai lar.. long gas be..
sure will take good care of myself wait u bk d mah..

bebe at thr oso muz guai guai take care of urself..
don bcum thinner d..
at thr eat spicy things, rmb drink more water d..
hmm.. cant kao lui ya..
even thr is a lot of agua.. hahax..
if u wanna brin bk a agua i can accept lar..
don brin a girl bk can d..
erm.. no nid miss me too much ba..
everynite 12am rmb miss me once can d..
tat is more thn enuf for me^^

after 12pm, din sms wif be d..
be reach thr d ba..
after a while, wake up d..
thn go penang wif mummy+ani+pong e+her son..
erm.. after prepare is about 1pm..
1st meal.. count as breakfast ba..
eat Jawa Mee o..
thn go pragin d..
walk until 5pm++ ba.. if not mistaken..
buy jor two t-shirts..
got c tiok 2 bags not bad d lor..
one white one brown..
white d is about RM70+
brown d different shop got different price..
erm.. between RM100-RM80..
two oso is boy type d..
be not here.. cant ask for be d opinion..
sobz.. @.@
got c tiok 1 shoes pun..
tat type boot d..
about RM70+ pun lor..
scare c tiok nicer d..
so if 2mr go pg wif xs them oni buy lor..
bag oso ba..
got two shops got put hands d..
dono be like bo..
if got chance zai brin be come choose ba..
mummy them c children clothes for cousin them tat time
me & Ani go inside d pacific buy snacks.. hehex..
erm.. buy jor last time be buy for me d coco o^^

after tat v go ''go tiao loh'' thr eat ''oo jian''
they order jor a lot.. -.-'' cant finish it..
hahax.. if be come jiu not enuf for be d.. =P

nx place is Queensbay..
walk jor a lot of shops..
but...
here d price is very exp d.. hahax..
noe sure wont buy tiok wat d..
got a shop d clothes d price quite ok d..
me buy jor a long long d jacket o..
dono how much.. mummy pay d.. hehex..
samore got c tiok 1 high heel.. @.@
feel not bad d lor..
so far it is d best tat i had search lor..
but.. too sad..
i wear d not very nice..
samore mummy keep say too high d..
sobz~~~~
my high heel......
din get 2 buy.. T.T
very hard 2 find one i like d..
sad nia..
wwwuuuuuuuu~~~~~~
thn, pong e wan go c cousin's clothes..
i got help them c gam bo o..
got guai ho..?? ^.^
after a while a bit hungry d..
go searchin for my snacks lar..
huhu~~~
eat doreamon pau
n tat pm oso got d fried chicken..
suddenly eiam tiok got my cola biscuit..
(tat 1 i always go iceice baby eat d)
T.T mummy mai gv me buy...
sobz~~~~
my cola biscuit ah~~~~~~~~~~
bo tan jiak.. zzZ..

-at home-
1st thing sure is take bath d lar..
thn got drink water lar..
thn....
take care my pet d.. hehex..
watch show lar..
listen songs lar..
chat wif xs n roomate..
mayb 2mr go out wif xs them..
but din go pg d..
yz no money go d..
(zzZ.. my bag & shoes.. -.-'')

2day got guai guai o..
bo kao zai..
no zai kao pun.. hahax..
later samore wan busy decorate my pet d room..
coz 2day got out new things d.. =P

Daijobu~~~
got miss eu lar..
tat is every second d..
juz like i breath..
c.. Panda cute bo..?
hehex^^

be.. miss u ya..
muackss~

No comments:

Post a Comment