Sunday, February 20, 2011

20 Feb 2011

Another Bored Day~!

Is a Sunday night which I can still sleep at my home
Babe is busy for his assignment
& my hp bankrupt
cant SMS.. =(

while waiting babe free,
write blog then.. xD

Valentine's Day having Dinner with Jack & Siew Fen
in Gurney Nandos
because all FULL..!!!
Have a special activity after dinner
xD
What's this?!?
haha.. left side is mine & right side of coz is babe..
I'm underweight =.=''
my babe very fit..!! gam gam ho.. =D
Jack's height: 183cm
Babe's height: 173cm
Siew Fen's height: 165cm (if not wrong)
Mine height: 163cm

Oh no!! I'm the... "tallest"..
Girls are underweight. Boys are in ideal weight.
But girls will still in the process of KEEP FIT.. xD

Has just received my Birthday present from my OLD OLD machii
Ms Ng, last time u give me geh birthday card still in my locker
& the dog also sit in a nice place.. =D

All The Best for you.
Good Luck in your STPM =)

1 comment: