Saturday, February 19, 2011

--20th Birthday Celebration♥

Date: 25 Jan 2011
Venue: Ferringhi Garden Restaurant, Batu Ferringhi
Title: Cindy's 20th Birthday

Participants:
Cindy Chew
Sean Khor
Janice Chua - AhMi
E-Ken Tan - AhPa

Come on! Let's the pictures talk.
 Day Looks

Babe takes two days to do the arrangetments of my Birthday
That's why I can get these day looks of Ferringhi Garden
*PS: Thank you, my boy!

 Night Looks
Light makes the photo damn nice ◕‿◕ 
CNY makes it very CHINESE STYLE

While waiting
with nice table decorationssss =D
**pity geh ah pa, busy help us take photo only

Guess..? what is that?

playing the light with ah pa xD
*Childish =P

Babe, every pictures must show off his Iphone ≧▽≦

Dishes

While enjoying, o(''')o
ah pa with Lobster  *wa~! yummy~


My Surprise Cake
with Birthday song from the restaurant

Family Pictures~

Me & my Babe

Cindy with Surprise Cake

Gets blessing from Restaurant's Manager =)
Thank you~!

Couples Pictures

After having dinner, we take a lotsss of pictures in the areas
too small already...... cannot even see our facesss =.=''


Cindy & Babe

Thanks Ah Mi & Ah Pa to give me this surprise,
taking all the photos for us,
editing nice pictures for us. =)


Thank you..!!!
Do so much preparation for my Birthday.
I know I'm lucky to have you beside me.
I do cherish your love & you

No comments:

Post a Comment