Sunday, February 13, 2011

--Happy Bunny Year♥

Welcome 2011 CNY~!
Haha. Start it with Pig's pic.. =)

Let's start the Game~!
CNY Decoration of my sweet home

Before decorating, is house cleansing time
pig cleaning fan..
Cindy killing pig.. =D

Me very kut lat chap all the things.. =)
the wine bottle i most love.. hehe..

Chinese New Year Eve (sa zap meh)
11.30pm, i have booked time to take my bath
due to Chu1 cannot wash hair.. hahax..
After pai pai, 12am sharp = Ang Paw time
whole taman very very noisy... non-stop geh..
Then dad starting play pop pop with Sugar.. =.=''''
Childish..?!? hahax..

Resting time
Cheer~!

Picture time =)



Chu 1 - CNY First Day
my new year clothes:
MNG from Babe ♥
others from myself =)
 *from my 4th month salary

New Year Look

Beloved Teacher's house Pai Nian ♥
Pn Wee's House =)

Pn Pang's House

Chu 2 - 2nd Day of CNY
Bring babe back Grandma house & Ah Zo House
Jack also bring his girl - Siew Fen

New Bf =D

3rd Day of CNY
went Pig's E Po house
my hair..... hahahahahahahahahax..
damn funny..
but the baby is cute..

Watch Yogi Bear 3D in Sunway
with Babe, Jack, Siew Fen & Pig (light bulb)

When we having lunch in Noodle Station
gotcha.. XD

5 of Feb
my Birthday =)
having my birthday with babe & a lotsss of......
gamble kakisssssss.. hahax..
anyway, i was shock.... really..
even it's not a good day for me.. =)
but Thanks to my family, babe & friendsss
especially who really remember my Birthday
because i do take everyone's Birthday SERIOUS

and i get a box of Ferrero Rocher from Daddy next morning..
my Birthday Gift from Dad.. Yippeeee~! =D

Curious..?!?
where is my birthday present from Babe..?!?
as him by yourself.. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment